The Expert Council position is a residency program for selected experts in their fields with a strong understanding and technical expertise in using no-code tools for their operational tasks. We are currently accepting applications on a rolling basis until all positions have been filled.
At No Code Ops, we believe in providing the best no-code content, resource, tools, & guidance specifically made for operations professionals or no-code operators to help them succeed in their careers. We are a community at our core, and we want to ensure that each of our members has a safe space to confide in, learn from, and discover with others in their shoes. And the Expert Council initiative is allowing us to inch a step closer to building towards our community goals.
Want to be a part of the initiative? We love dedicated operations professionals who are experts in their fields (i.e., Product, Marketing, Sales, Community, Support, etc.), subversive low-code operators, and no-code power users alike. If you enjoy creating content via tutorials, long-form videos, or even an AMA session, appreciate being a 1-1 support system to community members; you are exactly who we’re looking for!
- You have experience in one (or more) of these fields:
- Products Ops.
- Sales Ops
- Support / CX Ops
- Legal Ops
- Community Ops
- People Ops
- Data Ops
- Research Ops
- Marketing Ops
- System / Process Design
- Biz Ops
- Business Systems
- No/Low Code Ops/Engineer
- VP of Ops
- Director of Ops
- General Ops
- Has an ability to make relevant content across platforms and has extraordinary skills in using no-code or low-code platforms.
- Shows a demonstrable passion, curiosity, and experience in supporting others within a community.
- Enjoys the magic of collaborating with others to pursue an impactful, objective-oriented event such as workshops, panel discussions, etc.
- Excellent communicator and has experience in data-driven communications and community building.
- Inspire the community with cornerstone and technical articles that can help them advance in their no-code operator development.
- Engage the community by interacting across Slack channels through the use of reply threads, direct messages, and recommendations.
- Develop inspiring and technical content of reference in topics related to the latest trends, updates, developments, and essential news in no-code.
- Contribute to community-wide efforts to stay informed on the latest and most relevant maker and no-code trends, enhancing insights across channels with a deeper understanding of the community we serve.
- Weekly basis: Engage with our Slack community 2 hours a week
- Monthly basis: One 5-10 min video demo & three 1-2 min video tutorials
- Quarterly basis: Host one live virtual workshop
This is a 10 to 15 hours per month commitment based on your schedule.
- Competitive freelance compensation
- Exclusive No Code Ops swag
- Turnkey way to maximize personal brand
If community excites you and you can't wait to be a part of an awesome, dynamic, and growing family, please apply by clicking on the Apply button available. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our Community Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.